Friday 24 July 2009

Hmmm losing streak but . . . .

I'm going on holiday so thank fook for that at least.
Have lost over $100 playing DYM S&G's since going up a level. Don't get me wrong the standard is no different I've just been playing like a twat who is constantly on tilt so a fortnights break with alot a sun and swimming is just what I need and when I get back I'll try and recover the losses.
Quick post as its not overly positive and will hopefully rectify that in a few weeks.

Good luck . .

Joke -
An Irishmen cleaning his rifle accidentally shot his Wife and dialled 999.
Paddy "Its my Wife. I've accidentally shot her. I think I've killed her!"
Operator "Please calm down Sir. Can you first make sure that she's really dead?"
CLICK, BANG!
Paddy "Okay done. Now what!!?"

2 comments:

Wildcat said...

Gav, are you playing the dyms on i-poker? If so mate, you are going to find them next to impossible to beat with a 10% fee, even with rakeback it's 7%. Have a go on the turbos on stars, they are only 4%,will make a big difference. GL.

By the way, my 17% on crypto (RIP) was a one off ;)

Gavin said...

Cheers for your comment mate. I will have to have a look at Stars when I get back :)
Good luck