Saturday 21 November 2009

Saturday footie . . .

Thought I'd do a quick post on this weeks Saturday footie bet as I haven't posted for a fortnight.

I think Birmingham should beat Fulham if we keep playing the way we have against Sunderland, Man City and Liverpool. Fulham are on a fair run themselves but after Ngog's dive at Anfield I hope the referee might be under a bit of pressure from the crowd today and I would even back us to be given a penalty if I could find any odds (I'll have to look on betfair).

Elsewhere I think Sheff Utd should beat Peterborough, Spurs should beat Wigan, Dagenham & Redbridge might beat Rochdale and Leicester should beat Plymouth.

On the poker front I am about £100 up for the month and have changed my routine to SnG's in the week and am having a crack at the larger fields MTT's on Fri/Sat when getting my arse to bed isn't that important as I want a crack at winning a couple of $k for a small lay out.

I have also asked a fellow blogger (microstakes bankroll builder) for some info on how my username (fuktheriva) comes across to anyone who uses software to do searches on the opposition to see if any adjustments should be made as I might be too TAG for my own good at times, but I'll see what he comes back with. I don't use any software myself as I'd rather just play the game and only play part-time but I'm probably losing an edge being so lazy.

Anyways good luck

Joke -

Lady mourning her husband for 4 years finally goes away with a man for a weekend.
On their 1st night she gets naked except for a pair of black knickers.
Fella says "Why the black knickers?"
She replies "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I'm still in mourning".
Next night the same time. Only this time the fella's wearing a black condom.
She asks him "Whats with the black condom?"
He replies "I want to offer you my condolences!!"

4 comments:

voiceofjoe said...

Come on the Spurs for the Fivefold

Gavin said...

Hi mate. Unfortunately Dag and Red have already gone down the pan ;(

Raisetheriver said...

lol good joke.

Could you link us up please sir.

www.raisetheriver.blogspot.com

We will return the favour.

Thanks

RTR

Gavin said...

Done for you RTR