Sunday 6 September 2009

Shyt footie bet and busy times ahead . . . .

Well the footie bet went down the Swanny so will look forward to next week when the full fixture list returns.
Got a busy time starting again now with the 2nd year of my 3 year foundation degree due to start and my 2nd eldest lad having finished school and starting a bricklaying apprenticeship tomorrow.
Poker will take a backseat for a bit which is fine by me as I think I have been overdoing it for a few weeks and am playing a bit yo-yoish.
Not alot else to report really and will post again after the Blues/Villa game next Sunday, then its anniversary weekend followed by a golf weekend so can't be bad.

Good luck all.

Joke -

Mick is in court for a double murder. The judge says "You are charged with beating your Wife to death with a hammer." Man at the back of the courtroom yells out "Wanker!" The room goes silent. The Judge continues "You are also charged with beating your Wifes lover to death with a hammer". Again the man yells out "You fuckin wanker!!" The Judge having had enough, looks at the man and says "Sir, I can understand your anger at the crime but I will have no further outbursts. If you have something to say, say it now". The man stands up and says "For 15 years I lived next door to that bastard and every time I ask him if I could borrow a fucking hammer the lying wanker said he didn't have one!!"

No comments: