Tuesday 23 June 2009

New stat on Sharkscope....

A new stat has appeared on Sharkscope, Ability/ 100.
I apparently have an ability of 62/100 so am probably just above average which is fair enough and can now work to improve my graph, ROI, total profit and ability which should all tie in together anyways.
Am hoping to be able to move up to the next level, $10, for STT's in the next week as I need just £60 to be able to do this. Bankroll management is a pain in the arse but I am enjoying the challenge of it and when my roll gets to circa £1500 will start to withdraw £500 when I get to £2000 to pay some bills off. This is probably some way off but it's a nice thought and something to aim for.

At the moment the WillHill Super Series is very good value as it is half price and the prizepool is roughly double the buyins and you get approx 3 x your stake for just making the money so with a small layout there can be decent prospects. They run Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday with the bigger buyins (if you can call them that) on the Sunday and Monday. The Sunday tourney kicks off at 18:00GMT and the others at 19:30GMT. Not advertising for them but just saying there is value to be had.

Thats it for now

Joke -

A man suspected his Wife of straying, so he hired Chinese detective, Chen Lee, to report any activity while he was away. Days later he recieved this report ..........
Most honourable Sir, You leave house, I watch. He and she leave house, I follow. He and she go in hotel, I climb tree, I look in window.
He kiss she, she kiss he. He strip she, she strip he. He play with she, she play with he. I play with me, I fall off tree, I no see. No fee. Chen Lee.

Good luck all

No comments: