Sunday 19 October 2008

And the winner is......


I was beginning to think that writing a blog had cursed any chance I had of ever winning again lol.
However last night this changed and though it is not a massive amount it is the win that counts for me as I run on confidence and this is just what I needed.
In addition, I'm not sure whether anyone else has ever experienced this, I was beginning to think I had hit an invisible ceiling with regard to my bankroll. I just could not stay over the £900 mark. I could get to £900-£910 and would then slip back to £850-£860 and have to start again but now I am at £980 ish and with the low stakes I play I should be okay now.
Having said that I am having a crack at the £30 freezeout CPC £10k guaranteed and the £10, £3.5k guaranteed this afternoon so I will be back down to £940 odd unless I cash.
Anyways just wanted to share the relief and enjoy the moment.
As always good luck and thanks for having a look and now for the joke:-
Paddy and Mick were trying to estimate the height of a flag pole. A builder walks past and they explain their problem. He says "Thats simple fellas, watch this". He unbolts it, lies it flat, measures it... then Paddy says to Mick " Thick twat! We want to know the height not the fucking length!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice result there. keep it up and gl in the cpc

Gavin said...

Cheers mate. Unfortunately it wasn't to be but it had a massive overlay of over £6k for a £10k guaranteed tourney.