Tuesday 17 March 2009

Short post.....

.. Things are much the same on the poker front regarding on a downswing and now level(ish) for the year. The difference between this and the last post is that I am getting them in ahead the majority of the time and getting beat but can take a bit of positive in the fact that my judgement is coming back (not much tho as I am still getting beat).
I feel my game is all about confidence but when you are confident that the turn and river will fook you it's not quite the confidence you need.
Anyways bollox to this I will just have to keep going and wait until things turn in my favour.

Got mailed this clip which is an inspiration.

Joke -

Delivery man breaks down on the M4 so he flags Paddy down. He says to him "I've got 6 monkeys in the back of my van. I'll give you £100 if you'll take them to Bristol Zoo for me". Paddy agrees. 2 hours later he sees Paddy driving the other way with the monkeys still in the back! He flags him down and shouts across "I thought I told you to take them to the zoo?" Paddy says "I did but we had £30 left so I'm taking them to the pictures!!"

4 comments:

James P McAteer said...

Stick with it mate sounds like you 're doin ok and got the right attitude. keep the jokes comin btw. love em.

Gavin said...

Cheers mate. Gotta keep going else I'll have to talk to the Wife :)

Anonymous said...

If your doing the right things at the right time IT WILL come right long term. Keep records!!!!

Gavin said...

Ta mate. I keep records of profit/loss on a daily basis and make notes on players over time.