Sunday 14 March 2010

In a Rush . . . .

The break from poker didn't last long but I've just been playing Rush in half hour slots and it's made me $200 this week at 10/25.
I know purists will say its not real poker but it's good to play with the freedom that I'm not up against tracking software (at least I don't think I am) as the game is too quick and I'm enjoying being aggressive though I tend to win $40 and then donate $30 back at times due to set miners etc.
I'm really enjoying it though as I'm not playing for hours at a time and only when I feel like it.

The footie challenge took a backward step with both bets turned over but have 2 bets left to try and rescue it.

Only working Mon/Tue this week and then have 3 days off for Cheltenham. Not going as I need all the cash I can get at the moment but with Wednesday and Friday in the local with the resident bookie and Thursday finishing a couple of assignments I am really looking forward to it.

Thats it for now. Good luck all with the pokerage and general gamblings.

Joke -

My girlfriend said I couldn't multi-task so I decided to prove her wrong.

Having a piss while recieving a blow job probably wasn't the best way to do it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pokertracker works at Rush

James P McAteer said...

WP!. sounds like your getting the hang of rush. definitely money to be made.

Gavin said...

Didnt realise that. Thought the hands would go through too quick but tx for the info.

Littleacornman said...

Nice work at the Rush tables but yeah ,Rosie is right that Pokertrackers HUD now works with the game.( ideal for knowing when to 3-bet late pos raisers!)

Gavin said...

Managed to donk half the profits back which I'll add to another post but will plough on.